TOP 10 RETRO FASHION CHOICES MAKING A COMEBACK IN 2019
It always seems like a good idea to hold on to your old fashions because they always seem to come back in style. Here are 10 fashion trends from the past that are making a comeback this Fall..
Here are 10 oldschool fashion trends that are making a comeback:
- High-waisted, loose-fitting”mom jeans” used to be big in the late-1980s, ’90s, and early 2000s, and they’re now one of the biggest fall trends.
- Fanny packs used to be popular hands-free accessories in the ’80s and ’90s. Now, they’re back, but are often worn around the shoulder.
- Oversized, plaid blazers were popular in the ’80s, and are going to be everywhere this fall.
- Scrunchies were everything in the ’80s, and, surprise — they’re one of the trendiest hair accessories for fall.
- Barrettes have a long history of practicality and style, dating back more than a century. Today, colorful hair clips reminiscent of the 1990s are back as a stylish accessory.
- Tie-dye, which used to be synonymous with hippie culture of the ’60s and ’70s, is said to be the print of the season.
- Striped sweaters in rusty, ’70s-inspired colors are also going to be big this fall.
- Neon, highlighter hues reminiscent of the ’80s are back, but in smaller, punchier doses, and often paired with neutrals.
- Tops with puffy sleeves will also be everywhere this upcoming season. The style is a modern take on a silhouette popular in the late-1800s.
- Chunky white tennis shoes, some of which have been dubbed “dad shoes,” are still making a splash for the fall.